Flash Banner Maker is a free and easy-to-use flash banner generator. With AnvSoft Flash Banner Maker, you can create animated and professional-looking banners within a few clicks. You can use your own photos and texts, and combine them with dynamic text effects to create professional ad banners or flash intros.
As Freeware, however, Flash Banner Maker provides 60+ cool entrance and exit effects for dynamic texts, to help you make a stunning ad or banner. By using a friendly interface, you can generate your flash intro banners within steps. Simply follow the tabs at the top of the program and the left bar to go step-by-step in the banner making. When you have completed, just publish it in SWF and HTML format and add it to your webpage.
* If you are Mac user, please refer to Flash Banner Maker for Mac.
- You can add whatever picture from your hard drive to be the image background for your flash intro.
- You may also choose to add no image, but use 150+ different colors as the solid-color background for your flash intro banners.
- Dynamic text makes flash banners animated and speak out itself; you can add whatever text you want.
- 200+ types of text style are provided, which enable to add your banner message in whatever pleasant style fit for your words.
- There are 60+ types of effect for you to choose either for the text entrance effect or exit effect.
- You may also customize the effect duration, specify the loop time, etc.
- Customize the size of flash banners in standard ad banner size provided, or in other size you want.
- For the text of the flash intros, you can edit the text color, the color of the text shadow, distance, angle, alpha, blur, strength, etc.
- You can add URL links for dynamic texts, which bring readers from the flash banner to target websites.
- Insert flash banners to your own website.
- Upload to SWF compatible websites and blogs.
- Save on computer drive.
- Share with friends by email.
- User-friendly interface; easy to use.
- Simple and clear step-to-step toolbar; you can create flash banner in animations like a Pro even without any technical knowledge.
- Providing Preview column, which enables to preview and optimize flash intros before publishing.
- Providing choice to create both SWF flash and HTML file, which even includes the embedding code for inserting the flash animations to websites.
Click the thumbnail to view larger image
Preparation: Download Flash Banner Maker, then install and launch it.
Step 1: Add & Modify photos.
Click Edit > Background > Image to choose your desired photos from your computer and add them to the project. You can set the photo to fit, fill, to stretch, etc.
If you don't want image background, you may set the background color to achieve the effect you desire.
Step 2: Add text & Set dynamic text effects
Add the text you want your flash banner to express. Then you can choose from the 60+ entrance or exit effext for the text. You can also set the text color, font, style, shadow angle, text entrance or exit duration time, loop time, etc. to make your dynamic text more fluent and attactive.
Step 3: Preview & Publish flash banner
After you configure your output settings, you can enter the "Preview" to make sure whether it fits your needs, then enter the "Output options" and publish it. You can choose to "create Flash and Html file", or "create Flash file only".
How to Embed Flash Banner to Webpage
When the flash banner making is finished, choose to "Creat flash and Html file" in the Publish column.
Then you'll get the following files:
In the Banner.html file, below the flash banner, you can get the embedding code for it.
Import all the output files to your web server, then copy and paste the HTML code to any position you want in your webpage. Now all the job is done.
|File Size||2,118,656 Bytes|
|Platform||Windows XP, Vista & Windows 7, 8|
|Supported Input Formats|
|Picture||BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF|
|Supported Output Formats|
|Flash banner||SWF Flash, HTML Flash|
|OS||Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista, with adobe flash player 9 and above installed|
|CPU||Intel Pentium II Processor and above|
|RAM||64 MB RAM (128MB recommended)|